GW Instek - AFG-3081
The AFG-3081 is arbitrary waveform generator designed for industrial, scientific research and educational applications. It comes with bandwidth of 80 MHz with built-in multiple standard waveforms to meet users' diversified needs.
The AFG-3081 also provides a high 16-bit resolution, 200MSa/s sample rate and a 1M memory depth for editing arbitrary waveforms directly through the intuitive user interface. The Direct Waveform Reconstruction (DWR) function enables users to directly import waveforms from a GDS-2000 Series oscilloscope to the AFG-3081 via USB host, allowing users to edit waveforms and enhance measurement efficiency.
In addition, the AFG-3081 has switchable 50 Ohm and Hi-Z Impedances, built-in On-Screen Help for operation conveniently. Complete parameter settings and waveform can be displayed through 4.3-inch high-resolution TFT LCD. Through USB, RS-232, and GPIB, users can use dedicated PC software or IEEE488.2 commands to edit waveforms.
Features and specifications:
- Wide frequency range from 1 uHz to 80 MHz;
- High 200MSa/s sampling rate;
- 16-bit Amplitude Resolution;
- Output from any section of 1M-point-long waveform;
- 4.3" high-resolution LCD display/on-screen help/Impedance switch;
- Four ways to generate arbitrary waveform: Front Panel Operation;
- CSV file uploading, Direct Waveform Reconstruction (DWR), Arbitrary;
- Waveform Editing PC Software;
- USB, RS-232, GPIB interface support.